Nature’s most perfect mineral water dedicated to health conscious people: AQUA Carpatica is sourced from the Carpathian Mountains, home to over 60% of Europe’s mineral water resources.
– Naturally very low in sodium (only 0.6 mg/l)
– Virtually nitrate free (only 0.6 mg/l)
– Naturally alkaline (pH 7.94)
– Natural electrolytes
– 20 years of natural filtration during the underground journey of the water
– Low mineral content
– Responsibly extracted and bottled at source to preserve its ideal mineral content
– All natural
– Spill proof sippy-cap especially made for kids
AQUA Carpatica is drawn from two pristine and pure aquifers, nestled deep in the heart of the untouched Carpathian Mountains. Through a natural 20 to 40-year filtration in a location with no agriculture or industrial activity in the surrounding areas, AQUA Carpatica’s source is protected from chemicals, fertilizers, CFCs and other contaminants, meaning it is simply as natural mineral water should be; virtually nitrate free, with a crisp and refreshing taste that provides perfect purity and nourishment from the first drop to the last.